Monday, May 25, 2009

A queen, a wolf, and babies galore!

Ok, I know I haven't posted since Evan was born, but as you can imagine...things are pretty busy around here. A good busy though:) Things for us are great and it seems like time is flying by so quickly. The last couple of months have been exciting so here is a quick recap...


My sister-in-law Charese had her baby girl Skylee Christine on May 8th!




My friend Aimee had her baby boy Tyson Rex on May 14th!


My sister Amber had her baby boy Jackson Trey on May 21st!




Alex received his Wolf badge from Cub Scouts in February



Meadow won "Queen" at a dance competiton and graduated from pre-school








Eden is still as goofy as ever




Evan is smiling and cooing a ton as well as holding his head up and almost sitting up by himself.

Sam has been busy working in the basement, although progress has slowed down since the funds have run out.





So as you can see, we are plugging along and life is great! God Bless...





7 comments:

John and Charese said...

FUN FUN FUN! What cute babies! and What a cute family you have!

Lhone said...

And, you hiked the M! You guys are busy. I can't believe you can do it all. Wow. You inspire me.

DBMPSchiffman said...

You guys are really astonishing. I can't believe all that you do and still keep some what sane.
We love you so much.

Robyn said...

You are surrounded with babies arent you!? What cuties though! I'm glad your having fun.

5-against-1 said...

Babies, Babies, and more Babies!! Holy cow!!! They are all way cute!! Sounds like you have been busy. I can't believe you hiked to the M with everyone. You are amazing!!! I could never do what you do and still be so happy all the time!!! I need to learn from you!!

Kyle, Adrienne and Hayden said...

I can't believe how big Evan is! I want to meet that adorable little guy and re-meet (is that even a word?) the rest of your darling kids. It looks like you guys have been super busy and having a blast. I really want to get together next time we're in town. Hope all is well with you. Love ya!

Ayrion said...

Hi girl it was so much fun to play the other day....I had to chuckle a bit...with how many kids did we have???? Oh yah....12 kids:)the conversations started, but rarely ended before we were out chasing the kiddos!!! It was all fun! My kids really enjoyed themselves! I really enjoyed myself...thanks for being such a good person and friend! Love you TONS!!!