Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hi everyone...
I know it took me forever to post pics of Alex's baptism, but I am a dork and went off to the church without my camera!! Duh! Luckily my friend Carole took pictures at the church and all is well. Alex's baptism was awesome. He was lucky to be baptized at the same time as his friend Dallin. (they were born on the same day) Grandpa Pickles (aka Ken) gave a talk and Meadow was supposed to sing but got stage fright, so I had to fill in for her. It was scary considering I haven't sung publicly for almost 10 years. Sam did a fantastic job on the baptism (his first) and the Spirit was so strong, it was a beautiful day. Thank you everybody who came up and celebrated Alex's big day with us. We love you all and are grateful for your support and friendship.


Some other fun things that have happened since our last post...

Meadow won a costume contest at the business trick-or-treat


Eden is standing up. Sam thinks a few weeks and she will be walking!
Mom and Alex had a date and went to the jazz game. Thanks uncle Doug for the tickets!


We are doing well, hope all is well with all of you
Love you tons
US

8 comments:

John and Charese said...

YEAH! I check everyday for the update, even though I know almost everything. :) Love it! You have some cute kids! So proud of all of them! You've done good!

Lhone said...

You have such a good looking family!! Congrats to Alex on the baptism, and to Meadow for the costume contest. She is such a cutie. Once Eden is walking, Bryson won't be safe! We better get him up and moving.

5-against-1 said...

Your kids are so cute!!! That is so much fun that Meadow won the costume contest, but why wouldn't she.........she is a doll. Congrats on Alex's baptism, those are always special days!!!I can't believe Eden is almost walking. My little lazy but cannot even figure out how to scoot or crawl. She is spoiled!! I keep forgetting to tell you how much I enjoyed your talk in Sacrament meeting...you really helped me!!

Makell said...

Tell Alex congrats on his baptism - that is a big day as a parent, too. I'm so glad you updated..keep em coming!! Have a good Thanksgiving~~

Makell said...

Tell Alex congrats on his baptism - that is a big day as a parent, too. I'm so glad you updated..keep em coming!! Have a good Thanksgiving~~

Lhone said...

Hey, how did you do your list of blogs where it shows what the last post was? That would save me from having to click on all the blogs individually. Especially the blogs where they haven't changed anything in months! Ha. So, if you'll share your secret, let me know.

Megbt said...

WOW! The baptism pictures are great! Alex looks so handsome in white :)
I didn't know you sung! Next step sacrament.

Kyle, Adrienne and Hayden said...

Congrats Alex- that's awesome! Wish we could have been there to celebrate. Love all the pictures and can't wait to see you.